This week Adobe announced the launch of the Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program. The company picked 18 of the most experienced, passionate, and knowledgeable Adobe Experience Manager users. According to Adobe, the program will last a year long.
The cohort members were picked from North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. These people work in different branches but are well-known for their support to the Experience Manager community.
The list of the class members:
- Brett Birschbach, VP, Adobe Experience Manager Engineering, Bounteous;
- Damien Postlethwaite, Adobe Experience Manager Lead Solution Architect, AstraZeneca;
- Gourang Mehta, Chief Architect, g-Innovations;
- Greg Dimeris, Web Content Manager, T. Rowe Price;
- Jessica Zweifel, Senior Web Designer, Insight Enterprises;
- Jonathan Robson, Senior Adobe Experience Manager Product Manager, Loblaw Companies Limited;
- Kavin Mehta, Vice President — Adobe Experience Manager Technical Portfolio Manager, City National Bank;
- Kurt Wich, Technical Competence and Content Management Manager, Volkswagen;
- Martin Noble, Head of Experience Platforms, EXC.io (an IBM company);
- Matthias Wermund, Global Director of Adobe Technology, Valtech;
- Max Barrass, Chief Technology Officer, Anchora;
- Peter Kurniawan, Senior System Analyst, NRG Energy;
- Raghavendra Chandregowda, Adobe Multi Solution Architect, Allianz Technology;
- Rakesh Pasupuleti, Martech Application Engineer, Amazon (Alexa);
- Rami El-Gamal, Senior Solutions Architect, RENY Consulting;
- Todd Wollaston, Business Process Lead, JPMorgan Chase;
- Vengadesh Shanmugavelu, Adobe Experience Manager Architect, Qatar Airways;
- Yuri Simione, Managing Partner, Next 2U Consulting.
The program will allow them to further professional development and share their knowledge with a vast community.