Recently Adobe published a list of new features available in Adobe Journey Optimizer - an extension for the Adobe Experience platform that allows you to handle notifications for your mobile apps. The changes were implemented to improve interactions across different channels in real-time.
The key capabilities include:
- The new drag-and-drop user interface for message designer should simplify the message creation process, making it more intuitive and avoiding the need to involve developers.
- More personalization - now, in-app messages can be adjusted based on device location, app history, customer profile, etc. This should make the messages more personalized and contextually aware.
- Unification of the customer profile data from multiple sources. The data will be updated in real-time, taking into account purchases, location, etc.
- Triggers by location. Now mobile messages can be used to deliver messages based on the customer location, for example - when the customer enters some specific stores.
- Simplified access to brand-approved content for marketers and other customer-facing teams. Images and videos can be stored in a cloud-based Digital Asset Manager and appropriately resized for every device.
- Developer tools that inspect web and mobile events, SDK logs, and data exports for easier debugging. The tools also allow simulating real-world conditions to check the app's behavior in different situations.
All the changes should make communications through text messages, push notifications, or in-app messages more engaging and personalized. A wide variety of features should improve communications with the clients.