Forrester Research, founded in 1983, is a respected member of the analyst community. They started creating the Wave reports in 2002 to allow enterprises to better understand the IT market's state. The report provides a unique way to compare vendors. Also, Forrester provides a downloadable spreadsheet that allows clients to use the rating to find the best company.
In the third quarter of 2022, Forrester recognized Adobe as the leader among the Enterprise Marketing Suites. The company received the highest possible scores by 25 criteria:
- Collaboration and resource alignment;
- Consumer privacy;
- Content and asset management;
- Customer community;
- Customer profiles;
- Data ingestion and storage;
- Data management;
- Data Management Platform;
- Demand Side Platform;
- Descriptive analytics;
- Digital asset management;
- Digital engagement;
- Digital intelligence;
- Financial planning and budgeting;
- Market approach;
- Marketing content management;
- Marketing resource management;
- Native integrations;
- Partner ecosystem;
- Planned enhancements;
- Real-time interaction management;
- Reports and dashboards;
- Supporting products and services;
- Testing and optimization;
- Third-party integrations.
Another company, which is recognized as a Leader, became Salesforce, taking second place after Adobe.
Image credit: The Forrester Wave.